Documents & Forms for Coaches
Criminal Record Check
Coaches may be asked to complete a Criminal Record Check. This service is free for members of Curl BC.
Accessing MED online Evaluation
Request a Coach Evaluation
Competition Coach: On-Ice Evaluation Request
Competition Development Coach: Contact Paul Cseke (email@example.com)
Competition Coach Evaluation Toolkit
Competition Coach Evaluation Toolkit Information: Competition Coach Evaluation Toolkit
Documents to submit prior to on-ice evaluation:
- Comp Coach Evaluation Tool – Fillable PDF and Save *This form will be used by your Coach Evaluator.
- Emergency-Action-Plan – Fillable (Dec 2014)
- Emergency-Contact-Information – Fillable (Dec 2014)
- Athlete-Information – Fillable (Dec 2014)
- Practice-Plan – Fillable (Dec 2014)
- PFC- Fillable
- Performance Checklist (completed example)
Download notes: In order to save your information into each file you will have to download, and open from your download documents, or where you’ve saved it on your PC/Mac. If you open the download file in your internet browser the information will not save.
Documents to bring with you to your on-ice evaluation:
- Athlete Medical Data Record *Contains personal information about your athletes which is why it is not required to submit to your coach evaluator.
- Copy of your Practice Plan that you’ll be following during your evaluation
Coach Interaction Rules
NCCP Code of Ethics
Here is the updated copy of the NCCP Code of Ethics to include the Universal Code of Conduct: NCCP Code of Ethics 2020