Affiliation & Reporting
2023 – 24 Season Affiliation fees are $20 per individual, coach, or official
- The $20 fee includes:
- Personal Accident Insurance for individuals listed in the affiliation reports
- Curl BC Fees
- Curling Canada Fees
- Any individual that participates in curling activities (leagues, learn to curl, drop-in, practice ice, etc) 4 or more times during the season will be charged affiliation fees for the current season.
- Any coach or official not participating at a Member Facility as a curler will be charged the annual affiliation fee.
- U13 individuals will NOT be charged, only included in the report totals
- Anyone born on, or after, January 1, 2011
A 5% late fee applicable to reports submitted after the deadline. Requests for extension deadlines to be discussed with the Curl BC Member Services Manager prior to the deadline.
Have a question about affiliation reports? Contact Kim Dennis at email@example.com or 604-333-3619.
Affiliation Report Information
For the 2023 – 24 season there will be 2 reporting and invoice periods.
- Report due November 15th, 2023
- Includes all individuals who register and pay the Member Facility on or before November 15th.
- Curl BC will invoice each Member Facility based on the report information submitted through the November Report link.
- ALL affiliation reports will be submitted through the link provided. We will NOT accept printed/mailed affiliation reports.
- Payment deadline is November 3oth, 2023
- Report due February 15th, 2024
- Includes all individuals who register and pay the Member Facility AFTER the November 15th reporting deadline.
- Curl BC will invoice each Member Facility based on the information provided in the January Report Submission.
- Payment deadline March 1st, 2024
Required Individual Information
The following data is to be collected and reported to Curl BC by all Member Facilities:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth (yyyy/mm/dd)
- Postal Code
Member Facilities Template: Click Here To Download
- Grey text indicates additional information that can be collected by Member Facilities that use Curling I/O
- You can view these by “unhiding” the cells between Postal Code & Club Name
The Membership reporting form is used to summarize the affiliation data provided by the Member Facility. The summary data will be used to create the invoice for the current reporting period.
- Member Facility Name
- U13 Curlers- Born on or after January 1, 2011
- Paid Elsewhere
- Regular Curlers for Affiliation
- Membership file- upload an EXCEL file
- PDF files will not be accepted
- November Report
- February Report
- Information about special olympic individuals will be included with diversity, equity, and inclusion data collection this upcoming season.
- Any Member Facilities using the Personal Accident Insurance for individual vistors/groups will follow the process outlined in the Member Facility Visitor Data & Reports section below.
- DO NOT include the individuals visiting your facility 3 times or less in the affiliation report this season.
Personal Accident Insurance- affiliated individuals
Affiliated Individuals Coverage
- All individuals who are members of Curl BC affiliated centres are covered through the Personal Accident Insurance program.
- This covers all individuals listed in each Member Facilities affiliation report
- This includes all individuals who participate in curling activities four (4) or more times per season. The affiliation report list will be used to verify a curlers coverage in the event of an accident
Curl BC will use Curling I/O to consolodate all Member Facility affiliation information.
Interested in getting your club going with online registration? Curling I/O is a registration system designed by Curling Canada and will make registration and reporting more streamlined. Click here to find out more.