- Coaches taking the Competition Coach training
- Coaches who have taken the Competition Coach training in the past, but still need to take their MED training
- Levels based coaches who would like to upgrade their training
Why do I need MED training?
- To prepare for tough coaching decisions you will be faced with
- To give yourself strategies and a formula for success
- To prepare for the MANDATORY online MED evaluation
- Equip yourself with the tools to successfully PASS the online evaluation
- You must pass the MED training as part of the Competition Coach Certification process
How to take the MED training:
- MED can be completed through online homestudy
- Through another partner or multi-sport organization or local college
- During a Curl BC Competition Coach Workshop
- Generally delivered on Friday Evenings
- Register & pay for the MED ONLY option on the Competition Coach Workshop Registration links.
- You will have to attend in person at the facility hosting the MED/Competition Coach Workshop