Volunteers needed for Richmond wheelchair bonspiel
The Richmond Centre for Disability (RCD) is seeking rock cleaners to assist with the 2019 Canadian Open Wheelchair Bonspiel.
The duties involved cleaning the rocks at each end and line them up for the athletes. There is no pre-requisite but more suitable for people who are able to move and bend freely, and stand for two hours in the ice arena.
1. Fill out the Bonspiel Volunteer Form in its entirety
2. Check the Volunteer Schedule in the above form and confirm your availability
3. Return to Ella Huang at RCD: email@example.com or drop off at RCD Office or fax to 604-232-2415
4. RCD will confirm or negotiate your schedule
5. Mark on your calendar to attend the Volunteer Training session on Saturday November, 16, 2019 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., including a game of Curling
6. All new volunteers must attend the volunteer training session; failing to do so may render your application incomplete
7. Volunteer training is optional for returning volunteers but highly recommended
Registration Deadline: November 13, 2019
Please note that in registering for Bonspiel volunteers, you imply the consent for any photograph, videotape reference of yourself or any other form of written or audiovisual record of your participation in the 2019 Canadian Open International Wheelchair Bonspiel to be used and released by the RCD in relation with the Bonspiel.
Thank you for your interest and support!