Register now for Curl BC’s Lower Mainland Assistant Ice Tech Workshop
September 26, 2022
Registration is now open for the Assistant Ice Technician Workshop (replaces old level 1) in Richmond BC.
This 7-8 hour, in-person, practical training course is for employees, volunteers, board members, program coordinators, coaches, or athletes. There are no prerequisites for the course.
- Host Facility: Richmond Curling Centre
- Address: 5540 Hollybridge Way, Richmond B.C
- Date: Three Wednesdays, October 12, 19, and 26, 2022.
- Time: 6:30 – 9:00 pm each week.
- Registration Deadline: October 7th, 2022
- Fees: $110.00 for Curl BC Members and $160.00 for non members
- Course Facilitator: Norm Scott (Curl BC Education Ice Technician and Curling Canada Championship Ice Technician).
Participants can expect to learn:
Safety, Opening Procedures, Scraping, Pebbling, Nipping, Cleaning, Temperature Monitoring, Closing Procedures, Draw Change Procedures, and more.
Registration: To register, Click HERE
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of $25 will be incurred for withdrawals after the registration deadline.
Curl BC Ice Technician Web Page:
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive the latest news updates, tournaments, programs, services and discounts.