November Draw of Curl BC Monthly 50/50
The November draw of the Curl BC Monthly 50/50 Raffle is in the books!
Congratulations to Alan Jackson from Cobble Hill for winning a fantastic prize of $16,670 from a record-breaking prize pot totaling $33,340!
He shared his joy saying that “It was an amazing surprise! I have never won anything! But the more important thing is to support our local curling facilities. I encourage everyone to do the same. My daughter is getting married soon so this prize will help fund the wedding.” Alan chose Kerry Park Curling Club, where he has been curling for 8 years, as the beneficiary.
This draw has benefitted a record-breaking 72 out of 91 member facilities and affiliated associations. A special mention to the top 10 in ticket sales:
- Terrace Curling Club – $2,820
- Dawson Creek Curling Club – $2,750
- Kelowna Curling Club – $2,090
- Optimist Junior Interclub Curling League – $1,740
- Kamloops Curling Club – $1,630
- Fort St. John Curling Club – $1,620
- Qualicum & District Curling Club – $1,500
- Chilliwack Curling Club – $1,390
- Kerry Park Curling Club – $1,170
- Chetwynd Curling Club – $960
And congratulations to the following clubs for winning the Facility Draw:
- Golden Ears Winter Club – Belairdirect Insurance $100 gift certificate
- Parksville Curling Club – Best Western Hotels $100 gift certificate
- Enderby & District Curling Centre – Salt Spring Coffee gift basket valued at $100
If luck wasn’t on your side this time, click here and give it another chance in the draw of the Curl BC Monthly 50/50 raffle on December 15.
Remember, not only are you in with a chance to win, but your contribution directly impacts your local curling club.
Good luck and good curling!