Coach course goes virtual
Curl BC’s first-ever virtual competition coach course will start Oct. 20, 2020.
The session is your chance to become competition coach trained – in preparation for coaching teams in competitive play such as playdowns and championships.
The course is a combination of virtual off-ice modules and in-person on-ice modules. The virtual modules will be offered from Oct. 20 to Nov. 5 up to a maximum of 8 participants. The on-ice modules will be scheduled during the 2020-21 season to finish the competition coach course training. Participants may miss 1 session and still receive credit for the virtual modules. All sessions will be recorded to share with any absent participants.
- Oct. 20, 22, 27 and 29 & Nov. 3 and 5: 7 p.m. via Zoom
- Course Fees: $184.40 Curl BC Member
- Registration link: coming soon
- Oct. 20 Session 1: Introductions, Modules 1, 2, 3 (2h session)
- Oct. 22 Session 2: Modules 4a (1.5h session)
- Oct.27 Session 3: Module 5 (1.5h session)
- Oct. 29 Session 4: Module 7 (1.5h session)
- Nov. 3 Session 5: Module 6 (1.5h session)
- Nov. 5 Session 6: Module 4B & Wrap-up (2h session)
Anyone who would like to be on our coach training mailing list or who has any questions can contact Kim Dennis at email@example.com.