CAN Curl More
Adaptive development program
The goal for CAN Curl More programs and activities is to increase individuals with disabilities playing curling in leagues, bonspiels, and competitions.
CAN Curl More sessions can be adjusted to accommodate the participants disabilities.
Who can ask for a CAN Curl More session?
- Member Facilities
- Community Groups
- Rehabilitation facilities, recreational therapist, physiotherapist, etc..
- Individuals with a disability (minimum of 4 participants)
CAN Curl More Try Event
- Introductory 4 hour try event (first time for wheelchair, blind, deaf, or stick event)
- Hosted at accessible member facilities within BC
- Group size may be limited to ensure fair participant to coach ration
- Participants must bring their own wheelcair to the event, powerchairs are welcome on the ice
CAN Curl More Learn Event
- 4 Week program building on foundational technical skills
- Coach support for all participants
- Goal is to help individuals integrate into other programming and activities offered at local member facilities across BC