- Curl BC Member or Host Facility Volunteer- Free
- Non Member Fee $30.00
- Electronic Course Material
- Level 2 video link
- Level 2 Technical exam access
REGISTER HERE: Virtual Level 2
Print Material is available with the following fees (including GST):
- Rule Book $6.50
- Printed Level 2 Manual $5.25
Upon passing the online exam individuals will be “trained level 2 officials.”
Officials wanting to refresh the course can contact Jason Liu directly, individuals must have previously completed the relevant course.
* Refresher attendees must have previously completed the relevant course. This will be cross referenced with Curl BC and Curling Canada records.
To become a certified level 2 official individuals will:
- Be a certified Level 1 official
- Complete the Level 2 Officiating Course (includes passing the exam)
- Complete the Level 2 Practical Requirements
- 2 Games as Away Supervisor, 2 Games as Home Supervisor, and 2 Games as Timing Supervisor
- Practical forms will be signed and verified by the Chief Umpire of the event and the Provincial Officiating Coordinator
- Complete the Level 2 Certification Form
- Certification fees are $30.00
- Anyone trained as an official prior to Sept 1, 2020 will NOT be required to pay the certification fee. The certification fees were included in course registration fees prior to Sept 1, 2020.
- Level 2 Certification Form