Competition Ice Technician Certification
The Competition Ice Technician Certficiation Program is replacing the previous Level 3 Curling Canada Program
This is a 4 day training course will focus on creating arena conditions for Championship Events.
- On ice modules
- Preparing ice start to finish
- Championship Condiitons in an arena environment
- Off ice modules
- Written Exam
Interested applicants must have a minimum 8 seasons as a Level 2 club ice technician, and the following documents to apply for the course:
- Resume – including championship events you have participated in (include the Chief Ice Technician)
- Cover Letter outlining your long-term goals and aspirations as a championship ice technician
- Curl BC endorsement letter
Applicants will be accepted based on work experience, event experience and personal goals as a competition ice technician.
- Location: Morris Manitoba
- Date: August 2nd-5th, 2022
- Registration Deadline: May 31, 2022
- Submit application request and supporting documents to Don Powell- email@example.com
- Course Fees: $975.00
- includes: Hotel Accommodations (double occupancy), course materials, and two meals per day.
- Successful applicants will be advised by JUNE 15 to make travel arrangements.