Our House is Your House

Archives for May 2008

Application to permit minors in club liquor lounge

Curling clubs need to fill out the Liquor Control and Licensing Form LCLB-045, and pay a fee to allow minors in the liquor lounge.

Liquor Control and Licensing Form LCLB-045

Curl BC appoints Executive Director & CEO

Scott Braley, Curl BC’s new Executive Director and CEO, has an impressive track record in provincial and national sport administration – and on the tennis court. [Read more…]

  • RSS
  • Newsletter
  • Facebook
  • Forum
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Skip to toolbar