Planning for Rockslide Summer Curling Camp 2015 is underway.
Where: The Kelowna Curling Club
When: July 7-10, 2014
New in 2015: Curl BC will run the Jr. Bonspiel following the camp
Jr. Spiel dates: July 10-12, 2015
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of $50 will be incurred for withdrawals before and including May 2015. After May 2015 there will be no refunds unless the spot can be filled through the waiting list.
What you can expect from Rockslide:
- on-ice and in-class sessions with BC’s best coaches
- extra curricular activities and team building fun
- snacks, lunches and dinners are included
- camp clothing and resources
- lots of time on the ice
- days begin at 9 a.m. and end at 8 p.m. (except on that last day where camp ends at approx. 1:30 pm.)
- non curlers, new curlers and competitive curlers are welcome
Note: Travel, breakfast and accommodation is the responsibility of the camper(s) and their guardians.
History of Rockslide:
In 2011, Rockslide brought 49 young curlers together! In 2012, 70 curlers worked with a great and professional coaching team to improve and fine tune their curling skills. In 2012, 69 curlers participate in the summer camp and in 2013, 73 curlers and 13 coaches and staff made for a fun and learning filled 3.5 days!
Make sure to follow and “like” the Curl BC Facebook page to see photos from previous years.
Contact Will Sutton (604-333-3622) for more details.